Following through on a new years resolution

One of the few creative things I can do is cook and bake, and tend to make things up as I go along. Here is my attempt to document my creativity.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mushroom and Cheese Scramble


Breakfast is probably one of the few things I know how to make for 1.

2 teaspoons of olive oil
5 mushrooms sliced
2 cloves of garlic
2 eggs
splash of milk
2 tablespoons of cream cheese
2 tablespoons of goat cheese
1 slice of pioneer bread

Heat pan and add olive oil. add mushrooms and garlic and saute until mushrooms are tender. Then season with salt and pepper. Be sure not to salt mushrooms too early as to not draw the water out. Scramble eggs and with a splash of milk. Pour over mushrooms and add broken pieces of cream cheese then goat cheese. Scramble eggs until done - slightly wet. Serve with a slice of whole grain pioneer toast =)

No comments:

Post a Comment