Following through on a new years resolution

One of the few creative things I can do is cook and bake, and tend to make things up as I go along. Here is my attempt to document my creativity.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

That's a Wrap




I wanted a sandwich, but I had no bread, so I made this wrap instead.

serves 1

1 tortilla - sun dried tomato
1 spreadable mini triangle of low fat laughing cow cheese
3 slices of seasoned turkey meat
a mini handful of mix tomatoes, cut into quarters
1/2 a small persian cucumber, diced
some spinach leaves
a heaping tablespoon of guacamole
1 slice of extra sharp cheddar cheese, cut into mini chunks

heat tortilla on a stove top until softened on both sides and warmed. Spread the cheese. place the turkey meat on top. add the veggies, cheese, and guacamole. Wrap and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment